The Masonic Association
of Frontenac District
On behalf of R.W. Bro. Ian Troyer, the District Deputy Grand Master of Frontenac District,
“We welcome you to our online home...”
Frontenac Masonic District is made up of hundreds of Freemasons from 14 different Lodges covering an area from Napanee in the west through Kingston to Gananoque in the east and north to Sharbot Lake and Madoc. Freemasonry in our area has a rich and important history which goes back before Confederation. Our membership is made up of men from all walks of life with diverse cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds united together in a common commitment towards self improvement, compassion for all, relief and truth.
Welcome to Frontenac Masonic District!
We hope you find the information on this site informative and helpful. If you are a member of one of our lodges, please check in regularly to stay current on what's happening in the district. If you are a Mason from another district or jurisdiction we hope you will be able to visit us soon. You will be assured a warm welcome at any of our meetings or events. If you are interested in joining Freemasonry please reach out to us and we’d be happy to provide you with more information
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO THE 2022-23 TRESTLEBOARD
1) Royal Edward of Cataraqui # 92 Official Visit Wednesday March 1, 2023. Please note there is no banquet beforehand.
2) Leeds # 201 Official Visit Tuesday March 14 2023
3) Victoria # 299 Official Visit Thursday April 6 2023
4) Maple Leaf # 119 Official Visit Monday May 8 2023
5) Victoria # 299 Ceremony of Installation Saturday June 24 2023
6) The Ancient St. John # 3 Ceremony of Installation Saturday June 24 2023 @ Noon